Added the level editor config
I added the configuration we used to create levels for the game to the download list, since I've already seen an attempt or two at custom levels, and figured I might as well! The setup is a bit janky, but it gets the job done.
- You will need to download Ultimate Doom Builder.
- Extract the contents of the Mapping Config zip into the Configurations folder.
- Open UDB, go to Tools -> Game Configurations.
- Click GZDoom: Snap (UDMF), and check the box next to it.
- On the Resources tab, add snapgame.ipk3 as a PK3 file.
Get Snap the Sentinel - Episode 1
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.