- Fixed a pretty nasty thinker leak that was happening. Please try the new version if you were having performance issues anywhere in the game.
- Recoded Homing Beam from scratch to make it a lot more consistent (both in terms of functionally, and in terms of comparisons with other bullet types).
- Bullets now home in much quicker & sharper.
- Can now properly home-in around corners.
- While using Lock On, it will also prioritize homing in on the locked enemy.
- Additionally, its bullets now speed up with your momentum, like all of the other bullet types.
- Boomerang Slicer bullets were buffed to make easier to use; they now go much farther before they come back & start straightening out.
- Increased the range of E1M4 lava spew.
- Completely redone E1M7 generator sequence. Normal is (mostly) left alone, but Hard & Very Rude both have completely new behaviors.
- Increased E1M8 car damage slightly.
- Made a secret room prettier.
- Optimized a few E1M9 areas.
- Polished the layout & texturing in E1M10.
- Septacrash ready sound effect plays when reloading from a save point, and when respawning in multiplayer, to remind the player that it's full.
- Added a new hurt scream when you take a large chunk of damage at once.
- Added sound cues to the E1M1 shooting tutorial, and made it prettier.
- Added a sound cue when Powerup Copters arrive in Versus.
- Picking up multiple dog-in-a-can's now gives you more dogs, instead of merely refreshing its timer.
- Fixed being activate several E1M9 things multiple times.
- Fixed the WARNING sound occasionally overlapping with itself, causing it to play louder than intended.
- Fixed occasionally jabbering corpses in Versus.
- Fixed Septacrash obituary showing up occasionally in Versus for the wrong damage types.
- Fixed kicked-out powerups in Versus not being able to be picked up to refresh an existing powerup timer.
- Fixed a crash caused by bullet clinking (tended to happen with dogs, but wasn't exclusive)
- Recoded the internals of the weapon system, so it's easier to hook into with custom ZScript.
- Fully removed the ability to bind your own use key. I kept it for the sake of uber-die-hard Doom fans, but it simply already looks really weird to watch gameplay with that! You now must kick doors as intended.
Full Download (GZDoom + IWAD) 55 MB
62 days ago
Just the IWAD 45 MB
62 days ago
Mapping Configs 10 kB
62 days ago
Get Snap the Sentinel - Episode 1
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.